When: Friday April 24th, 2015
Where: 11:30a Richland Shilo Inn
or Email RSVP@ColumbiaBasinBadgers.com
or Call our message phone at 628-6011
Cancellation Deadline: Noon on Tuesday, April 21st; No-Shows will be charged.
Cost: $20 for members, $25 for non members, $30 Day of event
The Call to Action is a new program for the Columbia Basin Badger Club.
The Badgers Club never takes side but members and speakers do.
The idea is that after attending a Badger Forum there are things that you can choose to do such as influence public policy.
Each of our speakers will be asked to make suggestions about how members could be involved.
The following is a Guide to Crafting Your Message to officials:
1. Introduce yourself and where you live, I’m a constituent
2. What is the issue that you are concerned about?
3. Why is this important to you?
4. Why is this issue important to our community/state?
5. What do you want your representative to do?
Directory of elected officials from LOWV: Link
TO SIGN UP FOR A FORUM
1) Clicking on the Calender of Events
2) Click on the Forum you want to attend on the calender
3) Follow the on screen directions
4) The cost of the Forum is $20.00 for members and $25.00 for non members